Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gone For Good...

I've deleted all 288 past Blog entries. I would have liked to have left them, as I do know some people like to read back through them, but as I've just released them in book form that doesn't make much sense, does it?

Confessions of a Comic Book Artist is years' worth of writing, a lot of thought, emotion and hard work. I've read through it myself and am quite impressed with the insights contained there--even if I hadn't written them all myself! It's also illustrated with all the images from the original entries.

A 330-page monster is born.

The main reason to make the book was for readability's sake. I will say that folks at the recent MCBA Fallcon who picked up the book and started reading it had a hard time putting it down. I keep a copy beside my bed, but it's just as good in the bathroom.

In future there will never be more than a few new entries up at a time. The rest will be archived for the next paper edition somewhere around 2014, if we survive that long...

2 comments:

MovingCompaniesOnline.com said...

great blog..




Truck Rental
Self Moving

MikeDubisch said...

It's gone man, it's all gone!!! Man, usually when i come here after a few months I'm lost for hours. Good on you for collecting it all, I'll be recommending it no doubt....